Another wonderful recipe given to me by Margie, former owner of Little Bitts Shop, Wheaton, MD.
Margie’s Spice Cake
- 2 Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice cake mixes
- 2-1/3 cups water
- 1 cup Crisco oil
- 8 large eggs
- 1 small box butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 small box butterscotch cook-n-serve pudding mix (usually right next to the instant)
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (works better than plain vinegar)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Beat for 3-4 minutes and then bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes depending on which cake pan you used.
- Cake is done when you can stick a fork in the middle and it comes out clean.
Won’t touch this!
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment