Honey Layered Cake
- 500 gr flour
- 180 gr sugar
- 3 TBS milk
- 3 TBS honey
- 1 TBS baking soda
- 50 gr butter
- 1 egg
- Heat sugar, honey and milk until boiling.
- Cook for another 5 minutes on low fire.
- Cool, add egg, flour and soda.
- Make a dough, divide into 4 portions and bake 4 layers.
- 100 gr self raising flour
- 100 gr sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs, separated
- few drops of orange food color
- Sift flour and sugar together, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks until light.
- Incorporate milk, oil and food color.
- Add the dry ingredients to this mixture and beat well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into greased cake tin.
- Bake at 180C for 45 minutes.
- 2 cups milk
- 5 TBS flour
- 160 gr caster sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar (or few drops of essence)
- 250 gr butter
- Bring most of the milk to boil, reserve 1/4 cup.
- Mix flour, sugar, vanilla and remaining milk until smooth.
- When milk is boiling add flour mixture, reduce heat and mix until tick (about 5 minutes).
- Cover with plastic and let cool.
- Beat butter until fluffy.
- Reduce speed and add spoon by spoon cold milk mixture.
Assembling the cake:
First one honey-pastry layer, cream, second pastry layer, cream, sponge, cream, pastry layer, cream, pastry layer and garnish with some chocolate drizzle or decorate by taste.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment