found this whike searching the web. It is now my favorite CC cookie recipe.
Soft n Chewy Chocolate Chip
- - 2 1/4 cups of flour
- - 1 tsp. of baking soda
- - 1 cup of soft butter
- - 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- - 1/4 cup of white sugar
- - 1 instant vanilla pudding pack.
- - 2 eggs
- - 1 tsp. of vanilla
- - 2 cups of chocolate chips
- - 1 cup of nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Cream together the butter, brown and the white sugar. Then add the pudding powder into the mix. Add the eggs and vanilla. Gradually add the flour that was mixed with the baking soda. Finally, add the chocolate chips and the optional nuts. Stir well. Place dough at least 2 inches apart on the oven sheet.
- Bake from 10 to12 minutes. The sides of the cookies must golden a bit before taking out of the oven. Let cool for a few minutes, prepare your glass of milk or coffee and enjoy!
- You can also try changing the vanilla pudding powder for chocolate or caramel ones!