It is suppose to make 3 dozen.
This is the original recipe although over time I’ve made alterations to it.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- * 1 pkg. (8 sq.) baker’s semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- * 1/2 cup peanut butter. (I use Creamy Honey PB.)
- * 1 tub (80z.) cool whip. (I use Extra Creamy whipped topping.) thawed.
- * coatings for truffles: cocoa, peanuts, coconut, colored sprinkles, etc. (I use grated white chocolate, chopped pecans, and sprinkled confectioner’s sugar)
- 1. Microwave chocolate in bowl until melted. Stirring in 1 minute intervals.
- 2. Add peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Cool to room temperature. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour (usually doesn’t take this long).
- 3. Scoop mixture w/melon baller or teaspoon (I always use my hands). Shape into 1 inch balls. Roll in coatings. Store in refrigerator. (My DH & kids prefer them frozen.)
- Hope you like them. I always get rave reviews. It’s a good recipe for kids to participate also.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment