Wilton instructor passed this recipe to us…
Wilton Candy Melt Decorator Frosting
- 1/2 bag white wilton candy melts
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white crisco
- 3 tsp wilton clear vanilla
- 2 TBSP wilton meringue powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- Melt butter and candy melts. Combine and let the mixture come to room temperature. (Do not refrigerate!)
- With mixer, blend all ingredients using onlly 1/4 cup whipping cream to start with, increasing the cream as needed to reach a decorating consistency. Remove enough icing for your cake’s decoration and color as needed.
- Continue mixing in the heavy cream until you get the consistency you want for frosting or decorating.
- Be sure to cover icing with a damp cloth to keep it from drying out.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment