I got this recipe a couple of years ago and I love it. Sometimes I just make the frosting and put it on top of my cookies =)
Triple Chocolate Chewy Brownies
- 6 tbsp ( ¾ stick) unsalted butter
- 3 squares (1oz each) unsweetened chocolate, chopped ( ½ cup)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup A/P flour
- 1 cup white-chocolate chips
- ½ cup (3oz) chopped milk chocolate bar, melted
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temp
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1. BROWNIES: Heat oven to 325°. Line 8x8x2-inch pan with nonstick foil, leaving a overhang.
- 2. Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt untill smooth. Stir in flour and chips. Spead into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until set in center. let cool in pan on wire rack.
- 4. FROSTING: Cool melted chocolate slighly, Beat in butter, milk, vanilla, salt and ½ cup of sugar until creamy. Beat in remaining sugar until spreadable. frost brownies. Cut into 16 squares.
- Happy Baking…..and Enjoy.
15g fat (9g saturated)
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment