This cake is a lot of fun to do.
Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake
- 1 gallon of vanilla Ice cream
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 jar of Hot Fudge sauce
- 1/2 gallon of chocolate Ice cream
- 1 small container of frozen cool whip(red container)
- Butter the cake pan of your choice(I use a springform pan), then press wax paper over the bottom of the pan. Spread a 1/2 gal. of vanilla ice cream softened in the bottom of the pan until the pan is half full. Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies, then spoon hot fudge sauce(room Temp.) over the top of this. Set in freezer until frozen. Remove from freezer and add 1/2 of gallon of chocolate(softened) over the top of the last layer till the pan is full. Return to freezer and freeze very hard. Remove from freezer. Take out of springform pan. Frost with a mixture of equal parts of Ice cream and thawed cool whip beaten together. Decorate. Return to freezer until serving time.