if you love banana pudding then you’re going to really love this cake that tastes exactly like banana pudding!!
Banana Pudding Cake
1 package yellow cake mix
8 tbls. butter, melted
1 cup whole milk
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
3 cups whole milk
4 tbls. butter
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
4 cups sliced bananas
1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease cake pan.
2. blend together cake mix, butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. pour batter into prepared pan and place in oven.
3. bake cake for 30-33 minutes until it is golden brown.
4. remove cake from oven and allow to cool on wire rack.
5. meanwhile, prepare pudding by placing pudding mix and milk in medium saucepan. fold in butter and vanilla. cook over low heat until butter completely melts. remove from heat and allow to cool. fold in banana slices.
6. to assemble cake, spoon pudding and banana mixture over top of cake. cover pudding with whipped topping. scatter crushed vanilla wafers over the whipped topping.