yummy icing! great with chocolate or carrot cake!
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 8 tbls. butter (softened)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbls. fresh orange juice
- 1 tbls. grated orange zest
- 1. blend cream cheese and butter together.
- 2. slowly blend in powdered sugar until well combined.
- 3. mix in orange juice and zest.
- 4. enjoy!
I thought this recipe was so yummy!
This frosting is delicious! I absolutely loved it! It's definitely too thin as is to do any decorating with, but it's perfect for icing a cake. I made it to go with a carrot cake for Easter. Mmm!
Login To Leave A Comment