I’ve been looking for years for a Good/Great Vanilla Cake. I went to youtube and watch Crumb Boss and tried there Vanilla Cake Recipe. My family loves it and is the only recipe I use for my Vanilla Cakes or Cupcakes. I hope you enjoy it like we do.
Amount Ingredient 4 Eggs 2 Cups Of Sugar 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1 Cup Milk 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter 2 Cups All Purpose Flour 2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/4 Tsp Salt
325* / 350* Pre-Heat Oven Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
**Milk and butter needs to be melted, recommend this to be made first so it can be added semi warm**
1. Mix in mixer the eggs with the vanilla extract for 5 / 7 minutes until have a volume.
2. Add sugar little by little and mix in med/high when added.
3. Sift all dry ingredients, All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients while mixing.
5. Milk and butter needs to be melt. Then add a little of the batter into the butter and milk mixture, then mix it with the batter little by little.
Pour into the cake pan and onto the oven at 325*/ 350* or until toothpick comes out clean.