This is delicious cake pudding….
Caramel-apple pudding cake
- 2 medium tart cooking apples, such as Granny Smith or Jonathan, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter (no substitutes), melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter (no substitutes)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Grease a 2-quart square baking dish; arrange apple slices in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Top evenly with raisins; set aside.
- 3. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add milk, the 2 tablespoons melted butter, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread batter evenly over apple mixture.
- 4. Combine caramel topping, water, and the 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan; bring to boiling. Pour caramel mixture over the batter in the baking dish.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or until set in center. Spoon warm individual servings into dessert dishes, inverting each portion. Spoon caramel-apple mixture from the pan over each portion. Makes 12 servings.
it containts Carbohydrate 42g per servings
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment