I combined a couple of recipes that I had & created this wonderful recipe that now, everyone is asking me to make!! It’s a great combination of a chocolate cake, with chocolate chips and strawberries, topped with a chocolate glaze (MMMMM yummy)!! I double the glaze and dip the strawberries in that as well!!
Ultimate Chocolate Fantasy
- 1 box devils food choc. cake mix
- 1 large box inst. choc pudding
- 1 large box inst. vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup veg. oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 12 oz bag choc chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 4 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp shortening
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
1 pkg. strawberries. (optional)
- Mix cake mix, and both puddings in bowl with a fork. Add oil, water and eggs until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into pan and bake at 325 degrees until done.
- Combine cocoa, water, shortening, and corn syrup in medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until shortening melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat, beat in sugar and vanilla. Pour over cake.
- Top with strawberries.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment