Tiramisu with fruits
- EGGS, 5 large, with yolks and whites separated
- SUGAR, 200 gr.
- Pinch of salt
- MASCARPONE, 500 gr.
- EXPRESSO or STRONG COFFEE, 3dl cup
- 1 dl. ROM
- COGNAC or MARASKINO( Italian liquor) , 2 tablespoons
- LADYFINGERS, toasted, 30-40
- COCOA, 50 gr
- 1. Combine 5 egg yolks, sugar, and Cognac into the large mixing bowl.
- 2. Beat until wery light.
- 3. Add Mascarpone and beat slowly until consistency is smooth.
- 4. In another bowl, combine 5 egg whites and a pinch of salt. Beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- 5. Gently fold into Mascarpone mixture.
- 6. Put plastfolia on all sides in a deep square form
- 7. Pour Espresso into flat dish, add rum, dip one side of each Lady Finger, and layer on bottom of deep square form, starting with little of cream.
- 8. Spread 1/3 of Mascarpone mixture and sprinkle with cocoa.
- 9. Continue layering and finish with a Mascarpone layer.
- 10. Refrigerate 12 hour before serving.
- 11. Held cake on serving dish, and take folia from sides.
- 12. Sprinkle with cocoa, and decorate with whipping cream and season fruits
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment