This recipe makes a very soft brownie like cookie.
Alabama Fudge-Pecan Chewies
- 1 (14-Ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 Ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 pecan halves
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and butter melt. Remove from heat. Stir in flour, chopped pecans, and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Press pecan half into the center of each cookie. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes. (Do not overbake) Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment