This is a very tasty filling for any kind of cake. It’s easy to make and not very expensive to make, but tastes like you spent a fortune.
Easy Lemon Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 8oz. block cream cheese
- 1 small box of lemon instant pudding
- 1 3/4 cups of milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar (may use more or less depending on your taste)
- Mix cream cheese in mixer until smooth. Add milk and pudding and beat until thickened.(About 2-3 minutes). In seperate bowl, whip sugar and whipping cream until peaks form. Fold into pudding mixture and stir by hand. Refrigerate until ready to use.