A nice, moist, dense cake that is loaded with chocolate.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 larg cox instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of pecans, chopped into small pieces (optional)
- Place cake mix, dry chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding mixes in a bowl and mix together with a fork. Add vegetable oil, water and eggs and mix with an electric mixer until well blended (approximately 2-3 minutes). Stir in chocolate chips (12 oz bag) and 1 cup of pecans (optional).
- Pour batter into greased/floured pans and bake at 325 degrees. Test center with cake tester or when center springs back when touched. Cool on wire rack.