Diabetic Icing for Decorating Icing –
Diabetic Icing for Decorative Icing
- Powdered sugar relplacement: 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups cornstarch, 1 cup granulated sugar replacement.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender – whip until blended and powdered.
Icing for decorative frosting:
- 1/4 cup solid shortening
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar replacement (see above)
- 1/2 tsp clear vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Cream shortening and vanilla together until light and fluffy. Stir in powdered sugar replacement and milk until mixture is well blended. If frosting is too stiff, adda few drops of milk. Tint as desired.