This is a variation of the Orange Dreamsicle cake here on CC.
I didn’t have all the right ingredients for the Orange cake, so I substituted what I had on hand to make this version.
White Chocolate/Rasberry cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines white cake mix
- 1 small box white chocolate flavored pudding mix (I used fat free)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 small box raspberry gelatin (I used no sugar added)
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 small box instant white chocolate flavored pudding mix(I used the fat free)
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin (dry)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed (I used lite)
- 1 Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, egg whites, water and oil then bake in 8×3 inch cake pan (or 9×13)
- When done, poke holes all over cake with a fork. Let cool on wire rack.
- 2 Dissolve gelatin in hot water for 2 minutes. Then add cold water and pour slowly over cake to allow it to run into holes. Refrigerate cake for 2 to 3 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- 1 In large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
- 2 Add dry gelatin, pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- 3 Fold in Cool Whip. Spread on cake and refrigerate.