A great cake for those who don’t like a really strong chocolate cake, super moist too!!
Chocolate Sheath Cake
1t. baking soda
2 sticks margarine
1/2 c. buttermilk
1 stick margarine
1 16oz box powdered sugar
1. Mix together first four ingredients.
2. In a small pan, bring next 3 ingredients to a boil and add to dry mixture.
3. Add in eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk to mixture and beat til smooth.
4. Pour into a well greased 9×13 pan and bake 20 minutes @ 400 degrees.
For icing1. Heat marg., vanilla, and buttermilk to a rapid boil and add in cocoa stirring constantly. Add in powered sugar and boil until sugar lumps disolve.
2. Pour onto cake while cake and icing are both HOT!!