I live and breathe by this recipe I know it by heart and each time I make this recipe its always delicious.
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup Butter Unsalted (softened)
- 4 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1. Sift your sugar
2. Cream together shortening and butter in a medium size bowl until light and creamy.
3. Slowly add the confectioners sugar cup by cup until fully incorporated.
4. Add the vanilla and the salt.
5. Slowly pour in the heavy whipping cream on medium speed making sure that you scrape the bowl down. Keep adding and mixing tiny bits until you get the consistency your looking for.