You would never be able to tell this recipe is sugar free! It is delicious and easy to make strawberry filling you can use for pie or cake.
Sugar-Free Strawberry Filling
- *3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 small pkg strawberry sugar free jello
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 pkgs Equal sweetener (or Splenda)
*If using Frozen strawberries, first thaw, then drain well.
- 1. Slice strawberries into medium size mixing bowl. Sprinkle the Equal over sliced strawberries and stir, being careful not to break up the berries.
- Let stand while preparing the rest
- 2. Mix jello, water and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and clear.
- Let sit 3-5 minutes and then add strawberries.