Outline your photo image right on your cake and fill in with this glaze.
Glaze for color flow items.
- 1 bag powder sugar
- 3/8 cup water
- 3/8 cup light corn syrup
- Choice of extract to taste
- 1 Mix sugar and water together then add corn syrup till combined.
- May need to add more water till you get the thinnest you want.
- Needs to be thin so it will flood your outlined image on the cake.
- You can color this product. This is flood consistency; Thicken it up to pipe outlines. It dries to a nice shiney look but not too much. the surface dries in 2-4 hours; will be thoroughly dry in 12-24. keep left overs covered in plastic container to prevent drying out. store for 3 weeks.
For more recipes visit www.Ladycakes.com.