Magical suprise, great for any kids birthday party or for a Saint Patty’s day dessert!!
- 2 1/2 cups all- purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- red, blue, green and yellow food coloring
1. Preheat the oven to 350*. Line two 12 cup muffin pans with paper liners.
2. Stir together the dry ingrediants in a large bowl. Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until blended, then set aside.
3. Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy and then add eggs one at a time. Alternating, pour in the flour and milk mixtures until blended.
4. Divide the cake batter into four differant bowls. Add a few drops of food coloring in bowls of batter and stir until you reach the color you like.
5. Using a differant spoon for each color batter, spoon a small spoonful of each color into each cupcake liner until half full. Do Not mix batter once it is in the cups. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.