Magical suprise, great for any kids birthday party or for a Saint Patty’s day dessert!!
- 2 1/2 cups all- purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- red, blue, green and yellow food coloring
1. Preheat the oven to 350*. Line two 12 cup muffin pans with paper liners.
2. Stir together the dry ingrediants in a large bowl. Whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl until blended, then set aside.
3. Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy and then add eggs one at a time. Alternating, pour in the flour and milk mixtures until blended.
4. Divide the cake batter into four differant bowls. Add a few drops of food coloring in bowls of batter and stir until you reach the color you like.
5. Using a differant spoon for each color batter, spoon a small spoonful of each color into each cupcake liner until half full. Do Not mix batter once it is in the cups. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment