This is my take on the original Cheesecake. Enjoy!!
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1. Beat the cream cheese alone. Add in the sweetened condensed and blend until smooth. Stir in lemon juice until blended. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix the stick of butter and 2 cups of crumbs until blended. Press crumb crust into the bottom of the cupcake liners. Let set for about 10 minutes.
3. Pour cheesecake mixture into graham cracker crusts and refridgerate at least 4 hours before serving.