This is a really fun Christmas cake that will complete your holiday party! How much more Christmas can you get? Gingerbread men, spice drops and candy canes are only a few of the many types of seasonal treats to decorate this wonderful cake!
- Red food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Brown icing color
- Vanilla icing
- Chocolate icing
- 24 ounces Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Royal icing
- Rainbow sprinkles
- spice drops
- small candy canes
- large candy canes
1. Frost one large and one small round cake with chocolate icing. Use icing sculptor to comb sides of cakes.
2. Tint 12 oz. of the fondant brown; roll out to 1/8 in. thick.
3. Using a gingerbread man cookie cutter, cut out 14 gingerbread men; let dry on a cookie sheet dusted with cornstarch.
4. Using royal icing, pipe facial features and clothes onto the gingerbread men.
5.Tint 6 oz. fondant red and reserve the rest of the fondant; roll out to 1/8 in. thick. Using a knife, cut 1/4 in. strips of each color and wrap around top half of hidden pillars, attach with a little water; set aside.
6. Stack the cakes using the hidden pillars.
7. Around the base of the bottom cake, pipe on a border. Continue for top of cake, and bottom of the top cake. When piping a boarder for the top of the top cake, also fill in the entire top of the cake with piped vanilla frosting.
8. Put spice drops and rainbow sprinkles on the boarders for decoration.
9. Place gingerbread men and small candy canes around both cakes. Insert the larger candy canes on the top.
10. Share with friends and enjoy (;
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment