I love this recipe, the only problem is that if you use too much cake or food coloring it’s going to make your tounge turn pretty colors! =D
- Red Food Coloring or Icing color
- Orange Food Colorig of Icing color
- Yellow Food Coloring or Icing color
- Green Food Coloring or Icing color
- Blue Food Coloring or Icing color
- Purple Food Coloring or Icing color
- Any White or Yellow cake mix. (I find that Pillsbury Moist Surpreme, White cake Mix, works best)
Six Pastry or Ziploc Bags (if you use the Ziploc Bags use a rubber band to tie the open end of the Ziploc closed)
- 6 cereal bowls
- 6 Toothpicks
- 2 Cupcake Tins
- 24 Cupcake Liners
First mix up the cake like you would normally. Next Put the cupcake liners in the pan. Then distribute the cake mix evenly into the six cereal bowls. Then Using the toothpicks (This only works if you’re using the icing color gel. if your not then i suggest using one or two drops to get the color and then if it still isn’t the shade desired keep adding the coloring one drop at a time) color the mixes to your desire, making sure not to use too much color.
Pour the batter into the pastry(or Ziploc bag) and snip of the end. then using the red cover the bottom of the liner. then orange then Yellow, and so on. make sure u get these in the oven fairly fast after you fill the liners otherwise they’ll merge together.
There you have it everyone. A perfectly delicious rainbow cupcake!