While playing around with WASC recipes this is one I came up with and absolutely love!
- 1 box golden yellow cake mix
- 1 cup graham crackers ( processed in food processer until a fine powder)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- generous dash of salt
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
1.In mixer bowl add all dry ingridients and mix it until all is combined.
2. Add the wet ingridients (I just dump them all in at once) and mix for 2 minutes ( dont forget to scrape the sides and bottom of your bowl to ensure all the dry ingridients have been incorporated.
3. Pour into prepared pans and bake at 325 degrees (time depends on pan size)
4. cool completely
5. Fill cake with chocolate ganache and marshmallow cream
6. Cover in melted ganache or chocolate bc! hope you enjoy!