I really wanted to make a brownie that was easy and quick to make and wasn’t too sweet but still was chewy and moist like a brownie is supposed to taste, so after some trial and error…I came up with this…Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate morsals (optional for more chocolatey taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
2. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir in chocoalte morsals and spread batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
im totally going to try this thx so much
Can't wait to try your recipe....seems pretty quick and easy....I do hope they are as yummy as they sound =)...Thank you for sharing your recipe!
Sounds like a very tasty brownie. Got to try it.
Just tried this recipe today! Fantastic. So chewy and moist! I will definitely be making these brownies again!
awesome brownies one problem though it tasted a little 2 coco ish though but will defintely try again! thx soo much
Login To Leave A Comment