I really wanted to make a brownie that was easy and quick to make and wasn’t too sweet but still was chewy and moist like a brownie is supposed to taste, so after some trial and error…I came up with this…Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate morsals (optional for more chocolatey taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
2. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir in chocoalte morsals and spread batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.