A quick to make Butterscotch Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch pudding (mixed, not the powder)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds (optional)
- 1/4 cup Butterscotch Rum (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.Combine the cake mix, eggs, and butterscotch pudding. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the butterscotch chips, white sugar, and slivered almonds.
3.Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for until done (until tester comes out clean, usually 40-60 min for me depending on the size of pan I use)