Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 24 tin mini muffin tins with paper liners.
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 1 sleeve honey graham crackers, crushed to fine crumbs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- small splash of vanilla
- BERRY TOPPING:
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 /4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 teaspoons of cornstarch
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter, stir with a fork until just moistened. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of crumbs into each liner and pack down (a shot glass is a useful tool for this!) Bake the crusts for about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, cream together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla until well combined. Top each crust with the mixture, filling the cups almost to the top. Bake for 15 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Top each cheesecake with about 1/2 teaspoon of the berry topping. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour before serving. Store leftovers covered in the fridge.
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the berries are reduced and the mixture thickens, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool before using. Store leftovers tightly covered in the refrigerator.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment