This recipe is great it’s creamy and smooth! I combined and experimented with a couple different recipes, but found this one perfect! It’s sweet but not too sweet I’m currently working on a chocolate version, will post it as soon as I have it!
- 1 cup of butter (I use salted butter, but either will work)
- 1/2 cup of butter flavored crisco
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- Blend butter, crisco, vanilla and salt together until a creamy mixture (might not be perfectly smooth, but it will be in the end!) Add confectioners sugar 1/2 cup to 1 cup at a time blending completely in between each addition to ensure smoothness. That’s it!!! You can add more less sugar depending on the thickness and consistency that you prefer! Enjoy