A double dose of Oreos in a decadent confection. Get your milk ready!
- 18 oz package of Oreo cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- Melted chocolate or candy melts
1. Grind up half of the Oreo cookies (approximately 22) in a food processor. Reserve the remainder of the cookies for step 3.
2. In a large bowl, mix the cookie crumbs with cream cheese using a mixer.
3. Spread one tablespoon of the cookie crumb mixture on top of a whole Oreo cookie. Repeat until you run out of either cookie crumb mixture or whole Oreo cookies. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out the top and edges of each truffle.
4. Using a fork, dip each truffle into melted chocolate and place on wax paper, with the whole cookie on the bottom. Sprinkle the top with coarse Oreo cookies crumbs before the chocolate sets.