This easy, delicious and mouth watering coffee dessert will be welcomed at any event you’re throwing or attending. Enjoy:)
- 4 eggs separated
- 4 tablespoons of white granulated sugar or cane
- 2 shots or so of your favourite coffee liquor (optional)
- 250ml of real whipping cream, whipped with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla.
- 1 container of good marscapone cheese
- 4 cups of brewed expresso coffee with 5 tablespoons of sugar .
- 1 package of lady fingers or sponge cake, your choice.
- 1 cup of good cocao, to sprinkle generously on top
- 1-2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- And OR
- shavings of good chocolate on top.
1. Brew coffee. Pour into a bowl and add the sugar and liquor.And allow to cool.
2. separate eggs
3. in the yolk add the sugar and whip until doubled and light
4. place in the fridge
5. If using the same mixer make sure to wash the beaters off. Whip the whites until stiff.
6. place in ridge.
7. whip the whipping cream with the ps and vanilla until stiff
8. place in fridge.
9. in a large bowl place the marscaope cheese along with the egg mixtures and cream
10. Start mixing at a low speed then proceed higher until you get a creamy texture
11. Place in the fridge.
12. start dipping your ladyfingers in the coffee and lay on your tray. Do this until the bottom layer is covered.and pour half of your mixture in and spread. At this point you can choose to add some cocao or chocolate shavings. Then proceed dipping the rest of the lady fingers laying them the opposite way from the 1st. And place the rest of your mixture on top, spread evenly and sprinkle with cocoa and or shavings.
13. It is best the next day, so try to make it a day in advance.
I hope you like it:)