I would lik to share this simple recipe to all the fans of Cake Central. I’ve made this Jelly Barbie many times for my friends and relatives’ birthday party. All you need 1 Barbie Mould (Wilton Mould) and 1 decorative Barbie doll. Check it out on my picture of the Jelly-O Barbie.
- (A) 15g jelly powder (agar-agar in a packet form)
- 900ml water
- 200g sugar
- Few pieces of screwpine leaves (Tied a knot)
(B) 15g jelly powder (agar-agar in a packet form)
- 900ml water
- 1 packet coconut powder
Coloring: Red, Green, Yellow, Purple and Blue
- Combine (A) in a saucepan, stir and bring to boil, leave aside and keep warm.
- Combine (B) in a saucepan, stir and bring to boil, keep warm.
- Measure 100ml of transparent jelly, add yellow colour and pour into skirt mould.
- When nearly set, lightly roughen surface with fork, pour over 100ml hot coconut jelly with yellow colour added.
- When surface is nearly set, pour 200ml transparent jelly with blue colour on top, leave till surface is nearly set. Roughen surface with fork, pour 200ml hot coconut jelly blue on top.
- Use the same method, followed by 200ml transparent green – 200ml coconut green – 200ml transparent purple – 200ml coconut purple – remaining transparent red – remaining coconut red.
- Leave to set, chill in fridge.
- Turn out, insert Barbie doll on top.