This recipe tastes like lime sherbet ice cream. Summer is coming and this is a summer tasting icing.
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 box (16 oz.) confectioners sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons milk
- 3 Tablespoons fresh squeezed key lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon key lime zest
Beat together the margarine, vanilla flavoring, and salt until smooth. Beat in lime zest. With the mixer on low, gradually beat in the sugar alternately with the lime juice and 1-2 tablespoons of milk as needed.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment