A simple cheesecake with a cookie dough crust and a beautifully arranged fruit topping. Baked, chilled, and decorated from start to finish in just 30 minutes!
Cheesecake and Fruit Dessert Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2 DOLE Kiwi Fruit, peeled, sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced DOLE Strawberries
- 1/2 cup DOLE Raspberries (optional)
1 Press cookie dough on bottom of lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees F., 11 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool to room temperature.
2 Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth and blended. Stir in 1/2 cup mandarin oranges. Spread over crust. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
3 Arrange kiwi, strawberries, raspberries and remaining mandarin oranges over cream cheese, before serving. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment