I don’t know if there are any other recipes on here like this, I haven’t looked. I just threw this together one day and used it to fill a cake for a 50th birthday for the owner of my mom’s work. My mom told me that everyone was raving about the cake and that there was not one bad comment about the cake. Just thought I’d share it with everyone
- 1 pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 2 envelopes powdered dream whip
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam (I used Smucker’s squeezable jam)
- a few drops of LorAnn raspberry oil
- Prepare pudding as directed on package. Add in remaining ingredients and whip on high (I use a hand held mixer) for about 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy. You may want to add food colouring to enhance the colour as it came out almost a greyish colour when I made it. I used this to fill a white cake and it was really heavenly. Try other jams and extracts or even other pudding flavours…..I will be making this using strawberry jam and extract this weekend so I’ll let you know how it turns out )
Cant wait to try this!! Thanks for sharing!
tfs - can you also make choc-with this same recipe?
ooooo....This is SOOO yummy!! I didn't have oil, so I used extract. (Between 2-3 tsp) And if it's this good with extract, I can only imagine how good it will be with oil! =) I think this will be a new regular around here for many many things.....maybe even pancakes. =)
What if you can't find dream whip??????
Login To Leave A Comment