Use this icing for dipping cookies or ice cupcakes. Could also be used as a filling.
- * 4 tablespoons butter
- * 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- * 2 tablespoons milk
- * 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- * 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, then add milk. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
2. Sift together cocoa and confectioners sugar. Blend into butter mixture and add vanilla. If consistency is too stiff, add more milk.
3. Spread Quickly over cooled cake, as frosting will set up very fast.