I was looking for a recepe that did not have milk and found this one. I had to share it with you. It was so gud tasted like nutela. It was a good hit.
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons cocoa (i used hershey powder unsweeted)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and cocoa in a medium sauce pan
2. whisk in the water.
3. Heat over medium until it gets thick and starts to boil . Boil for 1 – 2 minutes.
4. Make sure you don’t boil too long, or it will set like taffy.
5. Remove from heat and stir in oil and vanilla. Cool and spread on cooled cake.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment