I made this for my MIL birthday and turned out to be delicious. Very simple and delicious! Also, it tastes great with raspberry filling.
- 1 box white cake mix (any brand of your choice)
- 1 small box white chocolate instant pudding
- creme brulee coffee liquid creamer
- egg whites ( as specified on the box) + 1 extra
- vegetable oil (also as specified)
Prepare cake mix as directed except add half water half coffee creamer in amount called for on the box and add the dry pudding mix to the dry cake mix.Bake at the time and temperature specified.