Made the same as a Chocolate Eclair Cake. But I tried adding a layer of apple pie filling, got rid of the chocolate, and added some spices. My family loved it.
No Bake Apple Spice Cake
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 4 individual packages cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can prepared vanilla frosting
- 1 pinch cinnamon
1 In a bowl, mix the pudding mix, milk, whipped topping, and a pinch of nutmeg.
2 Layer the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan with 1 package cinnamon graham crackers. Top with 1/2 the pudding mixture. Layer with another package graham crackers. Spread the apple pie filling over the crackers. Top with another package graham crackers. Layer with remaining pudding mixture, and top all with remaining package of graham crackers.
3 In the microwave, heat the vanilla frosting for about 10 seconds on High, until easily spread. Mix in cinnamon. Spread over the top layer of graham crackers in the pan. Cover, and refrigerate at least 12 hours.