I posted a recipe awhile ago and have made some changes since that have made it even better! This recipe is almost pure white and crusts well.
- 1 cup butter (room temp)
- 1 cup all vegetable shortening
- 8 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 fluid ounces of International Delight Coffee Creamer
- 2 fluid ounces unwhipped whipping cream
1. Cream shortening and butter until fluffy. Add confectioner’s sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
2. Add salt and cream mixture blend on low speed until moistened. Add additional whipping cream if necessary (up to 2 ounces). Beat at high speed until frosting is fluffy.