I love this sauce!! I totally came up with this by accident. Its really good on cheesecake and icecream! Enjoy!
1/2 Cup Water
4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1 basket of strawberries
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Combine water and sugar in a medium sauce pan and brig to a boil. (Stirring occasionally.)
2. Once sugar has completely dissolved and simple syrup to boil, reduce heat (to medium) and add in your diced strawberries.
3. Bring strawberry and syrup mix to a boil. (Stirring occasionally.)
4. Add in vanilla and salt and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and let cool and enjoy!