I found this recipe online and I have to say this is the BEST chocolate cake EVER! It is so good.
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup of cocoa
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees (This is a slow bake cake)
2. Lightly grease and flou you pan (9 x 13 in.)
3. Place all the dry ingediants (except for cocoa) into a large bowl and combine.
4. Then add the eggs, buttermilk, vegetable oil to the dry ingrediants.
5. Add the cocoa and the vanilla extract to the boiling water and add the mixture.
6. Mix everything together at medium speed until everything is combined.
7. Pour into pan and bake for 1 hour.