This cake is so easy to make but impressive to serve.
Strawberry Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
1 Combine the crumbs, butter and sugar; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in, dish. Chill for 1 hour.
2 In a mixing bowl, cream butter, confectioners’ sugar, milk and vanilla. Spread over crust; chill for 30 minutes. Layer with bananas, pineapple and strawberries.
3 In a small mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add confectioners’ sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Spread over fruit. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment