An easy, delicious, moist Bundt cake with a cream cheese ribbon inside. Makes a nice presentation for company.
Ribboned Fudge Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2 Prepare cake according to directions on package. Pour into Bundt pan.
3 In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter (or margarine) and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth.
4 Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over cake batter.
5 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Glaze with Chocolate Glaze, or as desired.