This dreamy recipe taste just like an Orange Creamsicle!
Orange Creamsicle Cake and Frosting
- 1 box Duncan Hines orange supreme cake mix
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 small box instant vanilla or cheesecake
- flavored pudding mix
- 1 small box orange gelatin (dry)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Bake cake as directed
- When done, poke holes all over cake with a fork. Let cool on wire rack.
- 2 Dissolve gelatin in hot water for 2 minutes. Then add cold water and pour slowly over cake to allow it to run into holes. Refrigerate cake for 2 to 3 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- 1 In large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
- 2 Add dry gelatin, pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- 3 Fold in Cool Whip. Spread on cake and refrigerate.