1. For Crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 2 tablespoons Equal®. Press mixture onto bottom and 1-inch up side of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack while preparing cheesecake.
2. For Cheesecake, beat cream cheese and 1 cup Equal® in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and well combined. Mix in applesauce, eggs, egg whites and lemon juice until blended. Stir in cornstarch, cinnamon, apple pie spice and vanilla. Fold in sour cream until combined.
3. Pour cheesecake mixture over baked crust. Bake in preheated oven 60 to 65 minutes or until center of cake is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake.
4. Let cheesecake cool completely. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving. To serve, remove side of pan. Cut cake into wedges.
* May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
Nutrition information per serving:
protein 5 g
carbohydrate 13 g
fat 11 g
cholesterol 56 mg
sodium 154 mg
Food Exchanges: 1 milk, 2 fat.
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.