I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker Recipe Magazine and tweaked it a little. I swear by Duncan Hines. I think it has the most flavor and it’s really moist. AND I add pudding into every mix to make it even more moist. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
- 1 box of Duncan Hines White cake mix
- 1 box of White chocolate pudding
- 1 can (14 oz) Coconut Milk (NOT cream of coconut)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of Large Coconut Flakes
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
Mix dry cake mix and pudding in a large mixing bowl. It helps to break up the large pieces making for a smoother cake. Then add in milk, water, and whites. Mix for 2 minutes until all lumps are gone, then stir in coconut flakes.
Bake 28 to 33 minutes.