Short dough, cream cheese, pistachio pudding and whipped topping. Hmmmm …
Robert Redford Cake
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 In medium bowl, mix butter or margarine, flour and chopped nuts. Press into 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
3 In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese and confectioners sugar, beat until smooth, then spread over cooled crust.
4 In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with 3 cups milk. Beat until smooth, and spread over cream cheese layer.
5 Spread whipped topping over pudding layer. Sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment